Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Donors Choose

It's a hard thing to ask for help. Sometimes. Well…a lot of times. I especially hate to ask for help financially.

Earlier this year I took a risk and set up a Donors Choose account in hopes to raise enough money to get a iPad for my classroom to increase technology use. My biggest hopes for an iPad was to utilize many of the educational apps I've been testing out on my daughter with the students in my classroom - apps that read with students, work on phonics, and could basically serve as a virtual tutor mainly for my non-English speaking students. 

With 28 days left I've decided to finally put it out there and ask some of you to consider donating to our classroom. 

Here's the link. Check it out! Any support is appreciated!  Thank you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...