Thursday, July 10, 2014

Back to School Already?!?!

So . . . after a year off from teaching to be home with my 3 year old and newborn it's time to go back to the classroom.  Although we don't officially start back until the end of July I've been preparing myself for months already.  Go figure!  Why can't I just sit back and enjoy the time I have left at home with my babies?  It's totally me, I know, but I wish I could stretch my time at home out for a little longer!  I know you teacher mamas out there know how I'm feeling.

Well as I get myself ready to get back in the classroom, you'd better believe that I'm busting this baby out!



My friends, I hope you are able to sit back and enjoy the rest of your summer.  I'm going to do my best to try, but after a year out of the classroom I've got a little anxiety over re-acclimating back to the the teaching life.  If you've "been there, done that" and have any advice for me in regards to returning to the classroom feel free to share!  I'm all ears!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...