Saturday, June 23, 2012

Random find

Well I've been MIA for a while! I've been out of town (well, out of the country) on a missions trip to Nicaragua. I had the opportunity to help in the school the missions organization started in a very poor area. What an experience! More to come on that later.

For now I just wanted to share my quick and random find!

I was shopping at Nordstrom Rack and found these awesome headphone splitters for $8.97! It splits 3 ways which is perfect for my listening center! The splitter I use from school may split 6 ways but I never put that many kids in that center. I'm pretty tired of the school splitter and headphones because the get waaaaay tangled and always fall apart. The main reason, however, that i am annoyed with the school equipment is because the kids forget to check both the volume on the splitter AND on the headphones, so they always interrupt my reading groups because the think the listening center is not working! I hope that this and a few super cheap headphones will solve my problem. Thanks, Nordstrom Rack, for replacing my old running shoes and possibly providing me with a solution to Listening Center pet peeves!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...