Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Slow blogging . . .

Well, there are only a few more days left of summer vacation before some of us head back to the classroom.  Normally I'd be in my classroom already getting a head start . . . setting up my classroom and organizing stuff.  This year, however, I am staying away until I officially have to go in.  I'm savoring my last few days as a stay-at-home mommie with my baby girl who just turned 1!  That's also why there really isn't anything you can download and no new items to purchase on TpT.  Unless I can get something done when she goes to sleep, I probably won't get anything up.  =(

In celebration of the beginning of a new school year, however, I will be throwing a sale on TpT!  Starting Sunday, everything will be 10% off for my Back-to-School sale!  Combine that with the TpT sale, and you could really rack up on some good stuff at a great price!  So don't forget to stop by my TpT and snag some deals!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...